You can be creative and have fun raising money for our charity.
Here is some inspiration…
Any support, donations or fundraising, large or small, will contribute to enhancing our residents’ experience and support those residents with little or no means to personally fund their own care.
- Volunteer at our care homes or day hub.
- Do a personal or group challenge event or activity.
- Choose us as your charity of the year for your business or community group.
- Arrange a local fundraising event – a fayre, bake sale, raffle, quiz or sports tournament.
- Create a Much Loved webpage and donate in memory of someone we cared for.
- Play the local Stroud or Cheltenham Lottery and select our charity to support.
- Remember us in your Will and get a free one written.
- Set up a Much Loved memorial webpage for a relative or friend.
- Arrange a funeral collection.
- Donate quickly on JustGiving.
Please contact us if you’d like to help us on 01242 500411.
Thank you in advance for your support.